December 6th at 7:30PM, at Broadway Presbyterian Church, Ekmeles performs new works by undergraduate composers from Columbia University.
- Gavin Goodrich – You Might Have Mentioned How the Doorknobs Work (2021)
- Esther Ollivier – Sonder (2021)
- Nicole Balsirow – Into the Strenuous Briefness (2021)
- Grace D’Haiti – Small, Good Wolf (2021)
- Oliver Pflaum – Layers (2021)
- James Pecore – Luciferiad (2021)
Personnel for concert
- Charlotte Mundy, soprano
- Elisa Sutherland, mezzo soprano
- Jeffrey Gavett, baritone and director
- Steven Hrycelak, bass
Ekmeles’s 2021-2022 season is made possible with funds from the Amphion Foundation, The Aaron Copland Fund for Music, The Alice M. Ditson Fund, The Fritz Reiner Center for Contemporary Music, and the generosity of private donors.