Ekmeles performs on the Music Mondays series, in a program of modern and medieval works around the theme of visually intriguing scores and Augenmusik. Scores will be projected, and in one case, unfurled into the space, for your simultaneous visual and auditory enjoyment.
- Liza Lim – 3 Angels (US Premiere)
- Baude Cordier – Belle bonne sage
- Mark Barden – Chamber (US Premiere)
- Jacob de Senleches – La harpe de melodie
- Evan Johnson – A general interrupter to ongoing activity (US Premiere)
- Baude Cordier – Tout par compas suy composés
- Claus-Steffen Mahnkopf – void – un delitto italiano (US Premiere)
Personnel for concert
- Jane Sheldon, soprano
- Sarah Brailey, soprano
- Rachel Calloway, mezzo soprano
- Patrick Fennig, countertenor
- Eric Dudley, tenor
- Jeffrey Gavett, baritone
- Steven Hrycelak, bass
Augenmusik is made possible in part with public funds from the Manhattan Community Arts Fund, supported by the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council and administered by Lower Manhattan Cultural Council.
Augenmusik is made possible in part by the Harry and Alice Eiler Foundation.